A job card is a visual appraisal of a vehicle that can be completed by anyone in the dealership. Typically a vehicle buyer, driver or salesperson when a vehicle is collected or sold. Usually a general inspection of the vehicle to identify any service items or cosmetic defects requiring attention.
Why use this?
A job card enables a brief but full overview of the service and cosmetic preparation identified on a vehicle that will require attention.
- Predict and account for vehicle spend before pricing
- Keep work attached with the vehicle
- Improve Accountability
- Reduce error
Why digitalise this?
- Instant and transparent communication to relevant parties - no need for chasing
- Reduce costs and inefficient spends through error
- Protect margins by accounting for spends well in advance
How it works:
- Chose from our pre-configured Job Card templates
- Edit, add or remove any points that you require to make it specific to your business
- Answers within our templates will be pre-programmed and automated to save you time.
- Depending on answers work will be auto created for approval and actioning
- Simply work down the Job Sheet on your mobile device, relevant teammates will be instantly and auto updated, and this will be attached to the vehicle profile.
- Add your own Job Card as a form in Taskbox - see Form Creation for more