Adding media into a task or project is an excellent way of communicating in more than words. Its also a lot quicker than describing something. Here’s how you add photos in taskbox.
- Navigate to the project, task or issue that you would like to attach a photo to
- Press the arrows at the left of the project name and bring up the project slide out menu.
- Navigate to the camera icon and click
- Once there, click “add media” or navigate to the “...” icon and find “Add media”
- Here you can choose whether to take a new photo, or add one from your library
- Select the photo, add a comment if you need, and upload!