Completing forms in Taskbox is easy. Simply select the form from the list and you’re ready to go. If you need to create one click here.
What is Form Completion?
Forms can be a wide veriety of things. But they are data collection forms that your company or industry use on a regular basis. Most companies will have their own selection of forms that they complete, but they can range from anything such as a risk assessment, method statement, locking up routine, audits or vehicle inspections.
- Navigate to the project or task that you need to create a form for
- once there, navigate across the project or task slide out menu to the forms icon
- once there, you can press the “add forms” button in the centre of the page, or you can navigate to the ‘...’ icon, and select add a form
- once you have selected this, select the form you want to complete. If you want to complete a new form, you will need to create one
- you will then be taken to the form, where you will work through the data collection sets with your answers.
- once you are done - select the tick icon at the top
- then you’ll need to press the pencil icon if the form requires a signature - simply sign your signature and you’re done