Adding media into a task or project is an excellent way of communicating in more than words. Its also a lot quicker than describing something. Doing it from your mobile in the field is even easier.
- Open the taskbox app on your phone
- go to your project tab at the bottom of your screen (file icon)
- locate the project you need to attach a file to
- Press the ‘+’ button at the bottom of your screen
- Select “add media”
- chose whether you would like to add a photo or video from your camera roll, or take a new one