Taskbox allows you to create accurate timesheets all from within the app. Log hours worked, complete timesheets, and export them for reporting when you need.
Creating a timesheet:
- Navigate to the project that you wish to create a timesheet for
- Slide out the project profile
- Once there, click on the ‘...’ in the top right of project slide view and select “add timesheet”
- Select the date at which the timesheet is for in the left hand column
- Select how the timesheet will be measured (e.g. hours)
- Add a start time and end time , as well as any additional information you require.
- Select the project that the timesheet contains from the centre column, and any tasks completed
- Add any additional users that require visibility of the timesheet
- click the tick icon in the top right
- sign your signature and submit for approval
Logging time spent on Tasks
For enhanced visibility Taskbox allows you to log your time spent on tasks in real time.
- Navigate to the project you are working on
- open the slide out view
- Find the task you are beginning work on
- Within this, you are able to press “Clock in” and a timer will begin
- once you’re done - press the “stop” button on the times
- Sign your signature and submit this.
- Taskbox will automatically log this on your timesheet
You are also able to export your timesheets for external reporting if you wish. Here’s how:
- On the left hand menu, select the “...” icon
- Select Timesheets
- View all your timesheets here. Filter by teammate, project, or all
- Press the download button in the top right of your screen and select export
- your timesheets will export for you