Changing a status of a project or task relates to updating everyone working on the project whether you are starting, in progress, or finishing it. It helps keep everyone up to date on what is left to complete on a project.
Here’s how you do it:
- Navigate to the project or task that you require a change in status
- once there, simply click its current status icon, and you will be presented with the other status options
- Select the status you wish to apply to the project or task
- the colour will change, and your team will be notified of the next step
- That’s it - everyone is up to date!