Adding files to your tasks is easy in Taskbox. Its also really helpful if you have any external documentation or resources that you need to attach to a project for any reason.
- Navigate to the Taskbox app
- Select the projects tab
- Find the project & select the task you would like to attach a file to
- Press the ‘+’ icon in the bottom centre of your mobile
- Press “Add files” in the blue button underneath the icon
- Browse for the file you would like to upload from your internal storage
- Hit upload