Adding locations into taskbox is a really useful feature. It will help you get an idea of where projects are being completed, where your work currently is, and also allows you to locate anywhere you are required to go for the purpose of your project or task. Here’s how to add locations to tasks and projects.
- Open the taskbox app on your mobile
- Select the project view by selecting the file icon
- Select the project slide out
- once you’re there, start typing the location you wish to add, postcode or name of street / site.
- Select the correct location and a GPS marker will be automatically placed with your project or task for viewing.
- That’s it - stay informed and stay safe