Priority ratings are a great way of letting the whole team know which projects or tasks are of most importance, and which ones can be left for a short time. Taskbox can automatically arrange your work based on priority ratings, so your high priority work gets done first. Here’s how to set a priority rating.
- Open Taskbox on your mobile device
- Navigate to the task or project that you require by finding it in project view
- Select the priority of the task (tasks are automatically assigned low priority until changed)
- Click the red ‘High’ icon to make the project or task high priority
- Click the yellow ‘medium’ icon if you require the task or project to be of medium priority
- Taskbox will automatically organise the project or task based on the priority rating your have set, and notify the relevant team members for you of the change.