In certain cases, you may find you need to hide certain projects from users. Or maybe you only want a certain user to see Projects they are assigned to. For these cases, you will want to follow these steps:
1. Open your Taskbox web app (on desktop or laptop)
2. Click into users.
This is the user icon at the bottom of your left-hand menu
3. Find the user you want to limit permissions for
4. Click on the cog icon in the row of your user
Here you can control the permissions a user has in Taskbox
5. Find the user role - 'Can only see their projects' and check this role on
6. Click save to send the changes live
Your user will now only see the Projects they are assigned to. Make sure that you have assigned your user to a Project so they are sure to see the work they need.