If you've found that you've added a user and now need to remove them or want to reduce the number of users in your account, then you will need to do the following:
1. Open Taskbox on your computer
2. Click on the user icon in the bottom left of your screen
3. Find the user you want to remove access for
4. Click on the 'Active' label in the user row
5. Select 'Inactive' from the drop-down
6. Click the check icon next to the field
You will now have removed your user from Taskbox account. They will still appear in your account so you still have access to their data, but they will no longer have access to your Taskbox account.
NOTE: You will not be billed for 'Inactive' users.